EcoMerc has developed OrgCon - the organizational consultant expert system - a diagnostic tool for strategic organizational design.
We also offer to participate as guest lecturers in Organizational Diagnosis courses at academic institutions. Contact us to hear what it takes to get Professor Richard M. Burton out as a guest lecturer.
If you are a professor in organization theory or organizational design, you may find that it is difficult for your students to make the transition between the theory and its implications in real organizations. Cases are a good beginning, but can leave a gap.
- Contact us to get more information on how OrgCon and the teaching material can help you teach Strategic Organizational Design, or more information on how to get one of our experienced people out as a guest lecturer.
- Purchase the OrgCon Academic Sitelicense ($1200.00)
- Create an account for this website and let us know you are a teacher, you will then have access to free teaching material related to the two books and OrgCon.
As a student, OrgCon can help you master the concepts of organization theory and the applications in organizational design. It goes beyond the textbook to examine dynamic choices in a real organization or case. You obtain a deep understanding of actual managerial choices and are guided to think about the implications for the organization.
- Purchase the single user license at a special academic price ($39.95)
(Notice: this requires your academic institution to be a OrgCon supporting institution)
- Create an account for this website and you will then have access to free student material relating to the two books and OrgCon.